How do I collapse my cooler?
Please watch this quick video, alternatively instructions are written below
Here’s a step by step video on how to collapse our 50 + 8 Can Collapsible Rolling Cooler, available at Costco!
- Detach and remove the cooler from rolling A.T. Cart™ by opening the clip on the back of the cooler.
- The Foldable A.T. Cart™ features a 2-position retractable telescopic handle. Simply push down on the handle to close and push the panel with front legs back. Then, fold the hinged floor panel back.
- Unzip the cooler.
- Undo the Hook & Loop tabs located on either side of the cooler.
- Press the front of the cooler and the back together, flattening it completely.
- Attach the Hook & Loops side tabs to the back of the cooler to keep it flat.
- Put the shoulder strap inside the cooler (optional).
- Press the lid of the cooler onto the front to finish collapsing it.
- You can then re attach the cooler onto the AT Cart by using the back clip.